Are you preparing for the Summertime yet? It’s that time of the year when people start making plans for the summer holidays; shall we make that trip that we have been dreaming of for years or shall we visit our relatives abroad? Or maybe you are thinking of staying at home and taking some quality time with close friends and family. Whatever your plans are, we hope you will have a great summertime!!
In preparation for the summer all of us at PRS-Telecom have been keeping busy with numerous initiatives and projects. Just before you take off to your favorite destination we would like to take the opportunity to update you on some of our achievements.
- We have successfully rounded off our six months Proof of Concept period and we are now fully operational and in production mode.
- We have signed multiple new customer contracts and have built new interconnects that are currently carrying hundreds of thousands of minutes.
- At PRS-Telecom we are constantly expanding our product portfolio and we will be able to announce our new IPRN solutions in the next few weeks. With multiple solutions at various rates we will be able to support our (potential) customers on any new opportunity in any corner of the world.
- We are more than happy to announce that our CTO – Edwin Clement and his team of IT/VoIP experts have recently joined PRS-Telecom. Our Ops-tream will be leading our initiatives that will enable us to exceed our customers Quality expectations by constructing a future proof and carrier grade IT infrastructure.
- At PRS-Telecom we are committed to be as close to our customers as possible. For this we are finalizing our point of presence in Dubai, UAE. In close cooperation with local experts we will be able to announce our ME entity and address soon.
As you can see we have left the harbor and are heading towards open sea. We are excited by achieving so many milestones and we would like to leave you with the following quote from Benjamin Franklin:
“Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.”
Have a happy Summer!